- Waroona bushfire intensifies overnight
- Fire comes within metres of homes
- Waroona 'demon fire' destroys homes
- Southbound 2016 cancelled due to fire
- Update provided at Leschenault evacuation centre
- Residents evacuated to Pinjarra
- Traffic diverted through Collie
- Emergency declared for Harvey
- Evacuation centre opened in Australind
- Fire forces closure of petrol stations
- Man airlifted to hospital with burn injuries
- Drakesbrook Winery's vineyards wiped out
- Smoke cloud detected on weather radar
- Community opens doors to those in need
- Perth woman's car dies during detour
- Ash rains down on Bunbury CBD
- Bushfire smoke descends on Busselton
- Margaret River firefighters "Waroona is absolute mayhem"
AS FIRES continue to burn in Waroona a number of roads are closed making travel extremely difficult.
Forrest Highway is closed between Pinjarra Road and Raymond Road as to is South Western Highway which is closed between the Coolup townsite and Johnston Road.
Old Coast Road is closed between Old Bunbury Road and Forrest Highway.
Nanga Road is also closed between Nanga Brook Road and Driver Road.
Main Roads advises that people heading north to Perth take Coalfields Highway to Albany Highway.
People heading south from Perth should take Albany Highway to Coalfields Highway as an alternative route.
Heavy haulage should check Main Roads WA by calling 138 138 or go to mainroads.wa.gov.au