The Krikke Motorsport team has officially announced its full season calendar for 2017/18.
The first blue-ribbon event will get underway on December 9 with the Western Australian Title at the Perth Motorplex
The team will be focusing on completing the full World Series Sprintcars schedule during the upcoming season, which will consist of 14 rounds taking place throughout South Australia, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia.
The team will kick off 2018 with three World Series Sprintcars rounds in Victoria and Queensland before travelling to NSW to contest the $20,000 Scott Darley Challenge at Sydney’s Valvoline Raceway.
The team will then commence the President’s Cup, followed by the Grand Annual Classic at Warrnambool’s Premier Speedway and the Australian Championship at Mount Gambier’s Borderline Speedway over the Australia Day long weekend.
After completing the Devil Swing in Tasmania, which consists of three World Series Sprintcars rounds, the Bunbury-based team will return to their home state of Western Australia to compete in the final four series rounds.
The grand final being held at the Perth Motorplex on February 25, before closing their season with the annual Krikke Boys Shootout at Bunbury Speedway on March 3 and 4.
“It’s going to be a massive season for us, particularly with a new driver on board in Jamie (Veal), so we’re looking very forward to seeing what we can achieve once the season gets underway in December,” Krikke Motorsport team manager Ryan Krikke said.
“We’ve also got a number of fantastic sponsors supporting us this season, which will no doubt make a huge contribution in our team’s chase for success. We’d like to give big thanks to all of our dedicated supporters, and hopefully we can reward them with results out on the track.”
Krikke Motorsport would like to thank 2017-18 season sponsors Transport Equipment Hire, Maxwill Racing Engines, PWR Performance Products, BR Motorsports, Pumpa Manufacturing, Vortex Racing Products, Orrcon Steel, Darby’s Paints, Valvoline, A. Lucas Spraypainters, Skwid Signs and Redline Media.
To find out more visit www.krikkemotorsport.com.au.
Krikke Motorsport 2017-18 Season Calendar:
- December 9 Season Launch Western Australian Title - Perth Motorplex (WA)
- December 16 Max’s Race - Premier Speedway (Vic)
- December 26 World Series Sprintcars (WSS) Round 1 - Murray Bridge Speedway (SA)
- December 27 WSS Round 2 - Murray Bridge Speedway (SA)
- December 28 WSS Round 3 - Borderline Speedway (SA)
- December 30 WSS Round 4 - Avalon Raceway (Vic)
- January 1 WSS Round 5 - Premier Speedway (Vic)
- January 3 WSS Round 6 - Archerfield Speedway (Qld)
- January 5-6 Australian Open, WSS Round 7 - Archerfield Speedway (Qld)
- January 12-13 Scott Darley Challenge - Valvoline Raceway (NSW)
- January 17 Presidents Cup - Avalon Raceway (Vic)
- January 19-21 Grand Annual Classic - Premier Speedway (Vic)
- January 25-27 Australian Championship - Borderline Speedway (SA)
- February 2 WSS Round 8 - Gulf Western Independent Oils Raceway (Tas)
- February 3 WSS Round 9 - Gulf Western Independent Oils Raceway (Tas)
- February 10 WSS Round 10 - Hobart Speedway (Tas)
- February 16 WSS Round 11 - Attwell Park Speedway (WA)
- February 17 WSS Round 12 - Bunbury Speedway (WA)
- February 24 WSS Round 13 - Perth Motorplex (WA)
- February 25 WSS Grand Final - Perth Motorplex (WA)
- March 3-4 Krikke Boys Shootout - Bunbury Speedway (WA)