Casual Educator - Goodstart Early Learning Australind
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Early Learning Australind arecurrently seeking qualified casual educators to join their centre. To be successful in this role you will hold an early childhood qualification and will have flexible availability between Mon-Fri, 6.30am - 6pm as shifts are required
About the Centre
- Located in the centre of Australind
- Close to buses and main road
- Small home-like environment
- Community focused
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Perfect for Educators looking for flexibilty/not able to commit to full time just yet!
- Diploma or Certificate III ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.