- Casual positions available
- Work for a market leader with a work/life balance, talented & friendly team
- Opportunities for career development and progression
Cater Care Australia seek to appoint engaging hospitality professionals to the following positions at our aged care residence in Broadwater.
- 3 x Catering Assistant - Casual - $21.19per hour
What Catering Assistant role Involves:
- Assisting with basic, general food preparation.
- Customer service - serving our residents meals and snacks.
- Re-stocking as required, and after meal periods.
- Extensive dishwashing and cleaning of the kitchen, equipment & dining areas.
- Maintaining legislated food hygiene and safety practices.
- Fast, effective service throughout busy periods - with a smile.
- Assisting the broader team as required.
What We Require From Catering Assistant :
- Previous experience assisting in all aspects of kitchen operations, food preparation and service provision in an aged care or similar catering environment.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with other team members.
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service.
- A motivated, enthusiastic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to work long hours often undertaking repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment with good time management skills.
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene.
- Texture modified foods.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in aged care (preferred but not essential).
Why Work For Us:
Cater Care is a catering and facilities services provider which is 100% Australian owned and operated, a fact that positively sets us apart from many of our competitors. At Cater Care, we create a home away from home for thousands of people from all walks of life. In a home it’s the little things that count, and they’re the things we take care of. Since establishment in 1999, Cater Care has enjoyed substantial growth based on its growing reputation to become a recognised and highly respected service provider throughout Australia. Cater Care is committed to being Australia’s leading food service provider by achieving continual improvement through innovative services within our market sectors; education, business and industry, aged and residential care, defence and remote services.
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Please click here to review our EVP and Employee Benefits
Please click here to learn about the Cater Care Way.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
As a result of revised standards around health & well-being in the aged care industry, all applicants MUST have a current year flu vaccination and be able to provide proof of the vaccination and undertake a National Criminal History Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.