Goodstart Early Learning | Rockingham | Centre Director
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference.
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
About our team & this opportunity
- Centre rated Exceeding by ACECQA
- Nursery to Kindergarten
- 77 Licensed Places
- Centre Operates from 6:30AM – 6:00PM
- Close to Local Shops, Restaurants and Parks
How you will achieve this
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact, in person, and using specialist social media tools
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs
- Must hold at least a Diploma in children’s services (or ACECQA assessed equivalent)
- Have substantial experience as Centre Director or Assistant Director
- Previous experience with business administration (essential)
- Successful candidate will be able to work a rotating roster including a variety of open, closes and middle shifts
What Goodstart can offer you
When you first join Goodstart you will learn the expectations of your role and how it contributes to Goodstart's success. You will build relationships with key stakeholders, learn about Goodstart's practices and procedures and build confidence and capability in your new role. Beyond this you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary well above award and performance bonuses
- Comprehensive Induction Program including CD welcome
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors
Contact Paul Newton at Goodstart Talent Acquisition for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.