Journey Early Learning | Kyneton
Journey Early Learning Kyneton is a brand-new purpose-built centre that is due to open mid 2022. Catering for 88 children, from birth to five, Kyneton has been architecturally designed to inspire imagination and curiosity.
We are building a team on the foundations of connection, communication and consideration with an inspiring and knowledgeable Centre Manager who focuses on offering continuous support and opportunities to each member of the team. We pride ourselves on building connections with neighbours, schools, local businesses, and community organisations.
At Journey, we are invested in your success in your new role. As a new member of the Journey community, you will be guided through a two-week paid induction prior to the centre opening.
We are welcoming interest for the below opportunities that commence in March 2022.
- Centre Manager
- Educational Leader
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Lead Educators
- Permanent Educators
- A demonstrated commitment to providing a safe, caring, non-judgemental and supportive environment for all children and their families
- A demonstrated ability to adhere to and understand the ECA code of Ethics and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Demonstrated understanding of appropriate behaviours while engaging with children
- Current Paid Working with Children Check
- ACECQA Approved Qualification inline with role of interest
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
- Full Vaccination Against COVID-19
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ongoing Professional Development - Exclusive access to our internal professional development platform – Journey Academy, external training and short courses.
- Networking Opportunities – Collaborate with, and build relationships across the journey community through centre visits, events and networking opportunities.
- Paid Team Meetings – Be paid for your time and commitment to Journey
- Uniforms Provided – Receive annually updated uniforms to keep you looking fresh and feeling great
- Get Paid Weekly – Maintain your finances with weekly pay.
- Paid Birthday Leave – Celebrate your special day on us!
- Anniversary Gift – We value and recognise our people for their commitment and contribution.
- Freshly made meals – Enjoy our ‘Wholesome Child’ menu and nourish your body with delicious meals & snacks.
- Paid Annual Volunteer Day – Giving you something that gives back
- High-Quality Resources & Environments - Our environments spark creation, inspiration and pure joy in educators, families and visitors
Every journey must begin somewhere, and yours begins right here. Apply today!
Journey Early Learning…where it all begins.
Journey Early Learning promotes the safety, well-being, and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability, from a culturally or linguistically diverse background. We are committed to the safety, participation, and empowerment of all children.