Delroy Orchards is seeking a Cold Store Manager. As a cold store manager, you will responsible for the management of all pre and post packed fruit stored in controlled cool store environments.
Tasks will include:
- Receiving inbound fruit and monitoring correct storage and handling
- Coordinating storage of packed outbound fruit including the correct storage and handling
- Assist in the coordination and logging of outbound orders
- Manage and assist team members operating within a cool store environment
- Experience within the food manufacturing industry is preferred
- Ability to withstand working in a cold room environment ranging from 0 degrees and up
- Regular monitoring of cool store temperatures and controlled atmosphere rooms and immediately report anomalies to management
- Have a thorough understanding and commitment to workplace health and safety, as well as food quality and environmental standards.
To be eligible, you must have:
At least a relevant AQF Diploma or equivalent OR 3 years employment experience as a cold storage manager.
Annual Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00