We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enrolled Nurse to join our Residential Care team in Busselton on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Located in Busselton
- Join supportive engaging & driven colleagues in a NFP making a difference
- Located in Margaret River with sponsorship opportunities available for the right person
Why join us?
- Relocation Assistance
- First class training and development opportunities
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- Accommodation discounts at Seashells Hospitality Group
- Access to our Wellness Program
- Payment for kilometres driven
- Values based organisation
About your new role:
Working under the direction of the Registered Nurse and closely with residents, their families and the multidisciplinary team, this position contributes to the provision of person-centered, individual support to residents within the Aged Care Facility. The physical and emotional wellbeing of residents is promoted through the everyday support of meaningful life activities.
This role also provides clinical service delivery and works closely with the Registered Nurse to implement evidence based best practice and quality initiatives across the facility.
Skills and Experience:
- Alignment to our Values of Togetherness, Respect, Accountability, Caring and Respect.
- Qualified as an Enrolled Nurse with current registration with AHPRA.
- Good clinical and care skills, commensurate with being an Enrolled Nurse.
- Demonstrated ability to relate positively with the aged care population with empathy, understanding and respect.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to work flexibly and contribute positively to a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities and complete a busy workload.
- Demonstrated commitment to on-going development of relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- The ability to promote the physical and emotional wellbeing of people through a partnership approach to everyday needs including activities of daily living.
- Commitment to providing a customer centric approach.
- Working knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards and legislation.
- Working knowledge of ACFI.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a range of IT applications.
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccination
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medial
Baptistcare are one of WA's largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Enrolled Nurse – Busselton”. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. Current closing date is 31 May 2022.