Your new company
Is a global leader in new technologies for the aerospace, space, defence, security and transportation markets.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to interpret key business goals & strategies in order to define and design architectural IS-IT technological solutions across the company landscape. As the design authority for all Infrastructure related for IS-IT matters you will empower our squads to deliver.
What you'll need to succeed
• Australian Citizenship • Embodying a servant leadership mindset, you will guide and empower IS-IT squads to deliver
• 10-15+ years technology industry experience with predominantly an infrastructure focus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate with and influence technical and senior non-technical audiences
• Proven experience delivering transformational change in infrastructure and networks
• As a self-starter you will identify architectural gaps and work autonomously to address them.
• Strong and broad knowledge across all infrastructure domain matters and vendors
• Significant experience in building on-premise Infrastructure Architecture and Cloud Migration roadmaps
• Experience with cloud IaaS and PaaS technologies (Azure preferred), and workload migration
• Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
What you'll get in return
Flexible working arrangements, yearly bonus, training and certifications in an accessible Sydney location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2626891