Your new company
A number of our NSW government clients across Sydney (Sydney CBD, Parramatta) in some of the state's most reputable departments have notified us of high volume recruits currently going through approvals that will need to be turned around at short notice - we will need MULTIPLE Administration Assistants registered to fulfil the needs of these upcoming roles. These roles can vary from Office-based, Hybrid or Working from home arrangements.
Your new role
In your new role as an Administration Assistant, your function will be to assist the team in meeting objectives, ensuring compliance and following policies in place. Common duties that you may be required to undertake include:
• Provide administrative support services such as filing, mail and correspondence, creating, compiling and storing documents
• Coordinate meetings, transport, agendas and minute taking
• Updating the database and records management
• Monitor supplies, ordering stationery and equipment for the office
• Provide customer service and ad hoc duties when necessary
• Data entry into multiple databases
What you'll need to succeed
• Possess a good quality internet connection and a private, quite working space that you can utilise to effectively work from home
• Be highly empathetic and resilient, with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be tech-savvy and confident navigating between multiple systems at a time, as well as competency with the Microsoft Office suite
• Be proactive and positive, with a strong ability to troubleshoot issues independently
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a reputable government organisation in a supportive environment. Contract durations are typically 3-6 months; however, we sometimes get roles in for as short as one month if you are interested in something shorter term. Contracts often have the potential for extension and tend to pay between $27 and $40 per hour + super (these details will be clarified regarding specific roles when they are officially released). These working environments are often described by our contractors as supportive and inclusive office cultures, with interactive training to set you up for success.
What you need to do now
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered. Should you meet the requirements for one of these roles a Hays Consultant will endeavour to contact you with relevant roles as they are released.
You can send your up to date resume to the following email Jeremy.Coloma@hays.com.au.
LHS 297508 #2660074