At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Go Where No Two Days Are The Same
At Wyndham Destinations, we are vacation connoisseurs. Come join the fun of putting the world on vacation. If you love meeting new people and have an enthusiastic approach to delivering excellent customer service, join our Dunsborough team as the Food & Beverage Supervisor today!
How You’ll Shine
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage outlets, including recruitment, training of all new and existing staff, rostering staff and managing floor staff during a function. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Open/Closing of Restaurant
- Set up of FOH & BOH for daily trade
- Customer service, use of POS
- Preparation of hot/cold food
- Lead a team of staff and coordinate breaks
- Be responsible for staff performance and delivery of product and service quality
- Ensure all preparation, cleaning and maintenance schedules are completed on a daily basis
- Cleaning and closing of store, including reconciliation of sales and banking.
- Effectively perform all duties of functions, special events and related F&B services, including owner and guest service.
- Effectively perform all duties of F&B services including but not limited restaurant day to day operation, bar, events and meetings
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel and resort stays globally
- Subsidised private health cover*
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Have the ability to recognize and solve problems in the workplace
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience within a similar management position
- Ability to co-ordinate schedules with projected workflow, within budget
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of OH&S and chemical handing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
- Be a real 'people person' and genuinely enjoy getting to know people
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.