Delroy Orchards is seeking a Forklift Driver. As a Forklift Driver, your daily duties will include:
- Operating controls to align forklifts and raise and lower forks to stack and unstack items, mainly pallets of boxed fruit in packing warehouse and removing and stacking bins of fruit off trailers at the orchard shed facilities in a safe manner
- Safe and proficient operating of both electric and gas-powered forklifts
- Transporting goods to designated areas in warehouses and orchard shed facilities
- Ensuring goods are stored incorrect areas and safely stacked so that they can be easily located when orders are made up
- Loading and unloading trucks with fruit bins, fruit pallets, cardboard, etc as required
- Inspecting and controlling equipment to identify wear and damage
- Servicing and performing minor repairs and adjustments to forklifts.
To be eligible, you must have:
At least relevant AQF Cert II or equivalent AND at least 1.5 years (20+hpw) relevant post qualifications experience OR At least relevant AQF Cert III or equivalent AND at least 1 year (20+hpw) relevant post qualifications experience OR at least 2 years (38+hpw) relevant experience.
Annual Salary: $50,000.00-$53,000.00