- Full-time employment opportunities
- Working with aggregates and limestone
- Covid-19 approved safe sites
- Join a leading international Concrete Services firm
- Excellent wage + penalties
- Opportunities for various locations around the South West
Sure People Solutions is a proudly Australian owned and operated labour-hire firm which has been providing quality labour across multiple Industries including, Renewables, Civil, Commercial Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Defence, Transport and Logistics, as well as Light and Heavy Industrial/Engineering Sectors for over 10 years
The position: Due to demand for further construction materials, our client is seeking experienced Front-End loader Operators for preferably long-term positions. Located in various locations around the South West area, successful candidates will be operating a variety of Front End-loaders - Komatsu 470, Volvo 150H, Cat 866K & Liebherr 566’s. Ideally, experienced on sand, stone and/or aggregate loading-trucks, feeding hoppers, happily carry out all prestart, washing plant &/or mobile screens as required.
- Front End Loader experience (Primarily)
- Load rite experience
- Concrete mix experience well-received.
- Attention to detail
- Articulated Haul Truck - Advantageous
- Rigid Haul Truck - Advantageous
- Dozer - Advantageous
All applicants must have proven experience working bulk earth environment and meet the following criteria:
- Clean drivers’ licence (HR Preferred)
- Able to follow safe work practices
- Commitment to machine maintenance
- Good temperament and a can-do attitude are essential
- HC/MC Licence advantageous
- Pass a full pre-employment medical
- Be able to commit to this work long term
- Provide 3 references
Successful applicants can expect:
- Potential of full-time after probationary review
- Excellent hourly rates + loading + allowances
- 10 hour days, 5 days a week
- Options for Saturday work
- Safe work site
- Training & career development
Due to the nature of this work, this site is self-isolating.
If you believe you have the required experience for any of the above-listed roles, then please apply via the apply link.
Sure People Solutions are a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job, you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.
Sure People Solutions & its clients are equal opportunity employers.
We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.
All SPS staff undergo a fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Previous applicants are welcome to reapply