Delroy Orchards is seeking a Horticultural Maintenance Electrician. As a Horticultural Maintenance Electrician, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining electrical systems on the orchard and the fruit handling facility. Tasks and duties of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan, organize, and ensure that all maintenance and repair activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform routine electrical maintenance of switchboards, control systems, machines, pumps, compressors, and tools.
- Diagnose and repair electrical faults on switchboards, control systems, machines, pumps, compressors, and tools.
- Test and tag equipment according to facility schedule.
- Perform calibration and optimization work on irrigation, robotic automation, HVAC, and cool room systems as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time.
- Have strong organization skills working on your own and as part of a team
- Have a thorough understanding and commitment to workplace health, safety as well as food quality and environmental standards.
To be eligible, you must have:
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above.
Salary: $60,000.00 – $68,000.00 per year