Delroy Orchards is seeking a Machinery Supervisor. As a machinery supervisor, you will be required to schedule and coordinate the proper use and operation of an array of horticulture machinery and equipment to deliver effective and efficient outcomes pursuant to Management instructions.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Perform and or supervise basic machinery maintenance to all machinery under management, liaising with Farm Manager and external mechanic as required to prevent and or minimize machine downtime (includes the coordination of maintenance schedules and parts inventory)
- Certified to operate certain heavy-duty machinery and equipment in some instances as required
- Supervise and safely coordinate employees who operate machines across established horticultural production sites and new development sites
- Prepare work schedules, assign work and oversee assigned work ensuring it is performed correctly and in accordance with the schedule
- Safely induct new employees to equipment and machinery.
To be eligible, you must have:
At least a relevant AQF Diploma or equivalent
3 years employment experience as a machinery supervisor
Annual Salary: $50,000-$55,000.00