Mobile Concrete Batchers (DIDO)
- Starts ASAP
- On going work
- Immediate start
- Excellent conditions, wages
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- APPLY NOW
Due to mines expansion, we, Sure People Solutions seek for an immediate start; experienced Mobile Concrete Batchers for various mines site works.
- Excellent hourly rates + penalties & site allowance
- Ongoing contracts
- DIDO throughout the South West
- Potential of full-time employment (after probation)
- Training provided
- Various sites & swings (2 & 1, 3 & 1) or Adhoc
- Competitive hourly remuneration + penalties
- Opportunity for full-time employment after the contract
- Opportunity to become Rio Tinto inducted
- Batching concrete to client specifics along with the daily running and maintenance of the batching equipment
- Completing associated documentation.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks.
- Current, clean HR drivers license (HR or above)
- Committed to a minimum of 3-month contracts
- Construction (white) card
- Valid Police Clearance (within the last 12 months)
- Ability to pass medicals & DAS
- Operate & Maintain 4WD (preferred not a must)
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment.
- Relevant concrete industry experience being a Batcher within a mines site environment
- Rio Tinto Inducted (preferred not a must)
- Current commercial driver’s medical (or able to obtain)
Successful applicants will undergo & pass:
- Pre-employment DAS
- Full fitness for work medicals
Please apply in word format & attach all relevant documents, qualifications, licences & certifications (in colour front & back) to the resume.
Note: as part of your application PLEASE provide 5 consecutive years of employment history with relevant referees within your resume.
Sure People Solutions & its client, are Equal Opportunity Employers hence, encourage all suitable, job-ready applicants to apply. This position is also intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).
Sure People Solutions, proudly represent a number of leading innovative resources services firms and is considered a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
PREVIOUS CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO REAPPLY