Murray Engineering - Multiple Positions Available
Kalgoorlie & Pinjarra, Full Time, Trades & Services
Vacancy Listing Dates 24/09/2021 to 22/10/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 82541
- Heavy and Light Vehicle Mechanics + Auto Electricians
- Electrician (General) + Mechanical Fitter / Pump Fitter
- Murray Engineering - Roles in Kalgoorlie & Pinjarra
Murray Engineering is an Australian mining services provider with a global footprint. With over 400 highly skilled personnel and branches in Pinjarra, Kalgoorlie, Newcastle, Mt Isa, Olympic Dam and Mongolia, Murray Engineering specialises in the maintenance, refurbishment, automation, manufacture and assembly of a wide range of mechanical and electrical equipment to the mining industry at large.
We currently have the following vacancies on our team:
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic - Kalgoorlie and Pinjarra
- Light Motor Mechanics - Pinjarra
- Auto Electricians - Kalgoorlie and Pinjarra
- Electrician (General) - Pinjarra
- Mechanical Fitter - Pump Fitter - Kalgoorlie and Pinjarra
To be considered for one of the above positions, you will need to have relevant trade qualifications and a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
You'll also need to have:
- Current driver's licence
- National police clearance
- High standards of workmanship and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to pass a full medical
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made. Due to site requirements periodical D & A testing will be carried out.
Remuneration packages between $80,000 - $120,000 will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
Sponsorship may be available to the right candidate.
APPLY NOW through our online application form, specifying the position you are interested in.