JOIN NOW AND GET AN OPTICAL DISPENSING CERTIFICATION
We are seeking a passionate and engaging Optical Part-Time Retail Assistant to join our Laubman & Pank team in Bunbury! You will be involved in the customers journey from pre-testing equipment to dispensing and providing customised frames and lenses to suit their lifestyle.
In return, we are offering to fully support your development with a 12 month Optical Dispensing Certification course with the Australasia College of Optical Dispensing! Upon graduating, you will earn an accreditation in Optical Dispensing at no cost for you. Please reach out for more information on eligibility.
We are the local eyecare specialists and passionate about improving people’s lives through authentic quality care for you and your eyes. We are a part of the Luxottica family, the global leader in eyewear headquartered in Milan, Italy. Our aim is to support our community by raising the standard of eye health and eyecare, using our world-class technology.
By joining our team, you will:
- Enjoy our Avanti Bonus scheme plan which rewards your ability to hit and exceed targets/KPIs.
- Participate in our rewards and recognition program that offers health insurance discounts, novated leasing among others as well as a generous yearly product allowance for you to spend on our brands!
- Learn the ropes under our world-class training program, offered by our dedicated training team, in-store mentors, and Luxottica University to support you on your career with L&P and the wider Luxottica Group.
- Be able to give back through volunteer leave with our charity partner, OneSight.
Are you someone who wants to make an impact in your community?
We pride ourselves on delivering premium, localised service to our customers from the moment they walk through our doors, identifying their eyecare needs and requirements, including pre-testing, dispensing, to finally customising high-fashion frames and lenses to suit their lifestyle.
- You will champion and promote our brands such as PRADA, CHANEL, Tiffany & Co., Ray-Ban, and many others.
- You will have previous retail experience ideally within the optical industry but if not, you will be supported by an in-house trainer, virtual optical training, and ongoing resources.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be empathic with our customers.
Ready to apply?
If you are love high fashion, luxury brands and are passionate about providing high-quality customer service, then we want to hear from you now!
Click apply now or get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We embrace diversity and encourage all interested applicants from different backgrounds to apply