- Located in Manjimup with relocation assistance (including first three months of accommodation provided)
- No pain management program at this site
- New grads welcome to apply
Why join us?
- Flexible work hours to suit you (choose if you want full-time or part-time work)
- Sign on bonus (eligibility conditions apply)
- First class training opportunities with a $2,000.00 allowance towards professional development per year
- Supportive team with face to face and virtual supervision
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- Access to our Wellness Program
About your new role:
You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to our residents pursuing their personal goals and passions, enabling them to live full and meaningful lives. This means understanding what matters most to our residents and working together to ensure we deliver on this commitment every day.
This role is based in Manjimup, a thriving regional town offering a beautiful environment to grow and develop. To find out more about this location please visit Australia's Southwest - Manjimup.
You will be a qualified Physiotherapist and have current registration with the Board of WA. You will assess the physical and functional mobility of residents to maximise their ability to lead a meaningful life. We will provide comprehensive orientation to the role and ongoing supervision to support your development.
In order to join our team, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID and Influenza, undertake a pre-employment medical, national police clearance and complete relevant background clearances.
Skills and Experience:
- Alignment to our Values of Togetherness, Respect, Accountability, Caring and Respect.
- An understanding and appreciation of contemporary Physiotherapy practice and issues in aged care.
- Highly developed and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- An ability to relate to older people with empathy, understanding and affording dignity and respect.
- Demonstrated ability to complete busy workload and respond to changing priorities.
- An effective team member with the ability to positively contribute, lead and work flexibly in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a wide range of IT applications.
- An ability to collaborate, negotiate and contribute toward multi-disciplinary team approach to care planning and delivery.
Baptistcare are one of WA's largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Rose Svosve at 0407 723 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Physiotherapist - Manjimup”. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. Current closing date is 30 January 2022.