Protech are partnering with this industry leader in Eastern Creek to grow their team of Plant Assistants for a 2 year project!
Duties will include (but are not restricted to)..
• Working in a batching hut assisting in receiving and receipting deliveries
• Operating Front End Loader and Forklift
• Basic maintenance and housekeeping of the site and work areas
• Attention to detail and focus on safety of yourself and those around you
What's in it for you..
• Approximate 2 year project
• 12 hour shifts (possibility to job share if needed - 6 hour shifts)
• Some training may be available
• Starting End of June
What you will need..
• Experience in a construction materials supply business will be highly regarded
• Good organisational and planning skills to ensure customer and company requirements are met in a busy environment
• A demonstrated commitment to improve own safety and the safety of others
• Self-motivated, reliable and an ability to show initiative
Protech work hard to ensure diversity in our workforce throughout Australia. We are an Equal Opportunity employer & encourage applications from women and Indigenous people for these positions.
All interviews will be held in Seven Hills and include a drug screening and physical flex test.
To apply for this role please forward through your resume using the Apply Now Link.