- Innovator and recognised leader in Australian manufacturing
- Benefit from Stratco training to ensure your success
- Full time Opportunity
With over 70 years experience in the building and home renovation markets, Stratco has become one of the largest producers and marketers of quality building and home improvement products in Australia and is currently pursuing a place on the world stage. Stratco has state of the art manufacturing facilities in all mainland states of Australia along with a network of home improvement stores throughout the country.
About the role
Stratco's Bunbury manufacturing facility is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join their day shift production team. As a Stratco production team member you will be a member of our operations team and will be required to manufacture and assemble products for our trade and retail customer base.
- Manufacturing goods to the customers requirements
- Interpreting product drawings
- Operating roll form and general sheet metal equipment within a tight knit production team
- General housekeeping activities
- Adherence to Stratco safety and other policies and procedures
- Participation in tool box and team meetings
- Training in the use of specific items of plant and equipment
To be successful in this role you will need to have a thorough understanding of the products and services provided by Stratco and be willing to participate in training relating to Stratco’s products, systems and plant & equipment to ensure your knowledge is kept up to date.
Skills and attributes:
- A commitment to producing quality products
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to learn or experience in the operation of roll forming, sheet metal machinery and hand tools
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to motivate others
- Proven team player
- Picking and packing or other warehouse/logistics experience
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Forklift license preferable
- Basic computer skills
Apart from offering a top career in manufacturing, support and training,
Stratco offers you a great place to work.
If you are looking to become part of a team that focuses on customer service and safety with a team culture that will recognise and reward achievements then lodge your expression of interest by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.