Return to the workforce! Gain work experience! Work with Kids
- Casual Qualified and Unqualified OSHC roles available commencing February 2022 in Bunbury
- Pay rate $31.81per hour including superannuation* for unqualified
- Pay rate $34.74 - $39.53 per hour including superannuation* dependent upon qualifications
- *Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
- Choose where and how you work, managing your schedule via our portal
- All our working casuals enjoy discounts at Myer, Uber Eats, Hoyts, Sephora, and all major retailers and delivery services!
- This is a great opportunity if you love the idea of working with kids, gaining work experience in the education sector, or working whilst you are studying. No qualifications or experience required except a willingness to get involved!
A typical day will include:
- Supervising children in outdoor and indoor activities
- Assisting other staff in engaging in programs that are both fun and educational
- Setting up outside of school clubs and activities
- Offering a safe and secure environment
- Liaison with carers and families
Valid Work rights for Australia, WWCC Card or willing to obtain
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner.
At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1) if you have any questions
Facebook Messenger: m.me/129513080433368
Instagram Messenger: https://www.instagram.com/randstad_education_au
*Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
Questions? Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.