Role: Senior Educator
Location: Meadow Springs
Centre: Goodstart Meadow Springs
Employment Type: Full Time - 38 hours a week
Do you want to work with our gorgeous little ones in the Kindergarten Room!?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our Centre Directors to Centre Teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
- Friendly, caring, qualified educators
- Stimulating indoor learning environments
- Supportive Leadership Team in Centre
- Close to shopping centres and great schools
As a Senior Educator at Goodstart Meadow Springs, your responsibilities include leading and mentoring your room Team to develop and deliver high quality and inclusive play based educational programs aligning with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards. Working alongside our friendly and supportive Centre Leadership Team you observe, review and continuously improve the educational programs on offer to children ensuring the best outcomes.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Holding a Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA recognised qualifications)
- Having a Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Being a passionate educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Evidencing experience in a Senior Educator role/Leadership Skills
- Planning and implementing innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Leading, mentoring and supporting a team of passionate Educators within your room
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Marinating strong communication skills, being reliable and punctual
What Goodstart can offer you
- Job security and stability
- Professional development and training
- Competitive above award rates
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform allowance
- Childcare discounts
If you have previous experience as a Senior Educator or can demonstrate strong leadership skills and you have a willingness to learn and provide quality learning experience coupled with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent, then we want to meet you!
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are committed to child safety. We believe children have the right to be safe, happy and empowered. Our commitment is underpinned by Article 3 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
We are deeply committed to reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.