Your new role
• Managing the end to end of Service call life cycle, this includes logging service calls, allocating Technicians, ordering parts, invoicing, through Pronto.
• Perform quality controls and monitor WIP, load invoices and work orders on client portals • Supporting the business in projects for clearing aged records, data management
• Run overdue reports and coordinate completion of services/works.
• Timesheet data entry, including maintenance and batching
• Control incoming and outgoing of stock and transfer orders, ensure accuracy of stock and transfer records at all times.
• Administer purchase orders as required to ensure the timely supply and receipt of goods and services, including raising, updating, mailing/emailing approving and tracking outstanding orders.
• Support Accounts payable via the coding of invoices to the correct cost centre and processing through to the IBM centre.
• Inbox management
• Answering customer enquiries (telephone or email) in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
• Document management in accordance with the business unit, (including filing and retrieving test records as required) • Generation of Condition Reports for customers upon request
• Complete invoicing in a manner which best maximised the company’s cash flow and which minimises customer enquiries and non-payments, including obtaining and collating documentation supporting the invoice such as service dockets and other details as per client requirements.
• Work with the service team to continuously review, improve and implement processes for increased efficiencies
• Customer service; Actively work to better the end user (customer) experience
What you'll need to succeed
• Minimum of 5 years administration or customer service office experience, ideally in a fast-paced service environment.
• Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure.
• Prior exposure to billing/invoicing using large ERP system, preferably Pronto.
• High degree of computer literacy including in Microsoft products.
• Excellent co-ordination & time management skills
• High attention to detail
• Accurate data entry skills
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to work as a part of a team and act autonomously.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2649123