Full Time - Perth, WA
- Competitive annual salary + shift penalties
- Employee benefits program
- Ongoing professional development
- Work life balance, flexible rostering and weekend shifts available!
Due to continued growth, our Bunbury AutoGlass Branch is a seeking highly-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Trainee to join their team and deliver first class service to new and existing customers.
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
About the Role …
The purpose of this role is to apply technical knowledge and practical skills in the repair and replacement of Automotive Glass in vehicles of all types. Automotive Technicians deliver this service in a professional, timely and safe manner, observing the principles of customer focus and operational excellence in all tasks undertaken.
You will be supported by a team of experienced Technicians and will have access to a range of benefits. You will receive training as well as ongoing coaching and support to ensure you get the most out of your career.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Participate in the O’Brien® Auto Technician Skills Development Program. This program is designed to develop Auto Technician capabilities to the level required to repair and replace glass on any type of motor vehicle to Australian standards.
- You will be responsible for Installing, repairing and replacing safety glass and related materials on vehicles.
- Deliver the service in a professional and timely manner using your amazing people skills
About you …
You will have already worked in an Automotive or retail role, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Must have a manual drivers licence
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please