We are currently looking for casual childcare workers who don’t have any formal qualifications but have experience or the right attitude to work with primary aged children (5-12 years) in Before & After School Care.
Why work in Before & After School Care?
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly
- Ability to choose when and how you work, managing your schedule via our app.
A typical day working in Before & After School Care
- Shift can be between 7am - 9am or 2pm - 6pm
- Supervising & interacting with primary school aged children in outdoor and indoor activities
- Assisting other staff in engaging in programs that are both fun and educational
- Setting up activities for children to use
- Offering a safe and secure environment for children to play and develop
No experience but have the right attitude?
That’s okay, we have an onboarding program that will cover:
- What a typical day looks like and what to expect
- How to interact with children
- What Child Protection is
- Willing to travel to different locations around your area
- Motivation to work with primary aged children and participate in quality and engaging activities
- Australian work rights and a willingness to obtain your validstate based Working With Children Check (we will help you with this process if you don’t have one)
- Discount on petrol & ubers
- Food discounts
- Movie discounts
Please click APPLY and your resume will immediately arrive with the Candidate Service Team.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1)
At Randstad Education, we aim to be the easiest agency to work with and promise to contact you after your application has been received. Apply today for a free and fast path to work.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.