About the role
Based at our Bunbury branch and reporting to the Branch Manager, we have a permanent, full time opportunity for an energetic and hard-working Yardperson.
Your duties will include:
• Maintain the cleanliness of equipment and the yard;
• Inspect assets upon return from customer;
• Carry out maintenance and repairs in a timely manner;
• Assist in maintaining effective stock control of assets;
• Foster relationships with key suppliers and contractors;
• Assist in loading and unloading of equipment;
• Undertake general yard and other tasks from time to time.
Skills and experience
Ideally, you will have:
• Forklift licence (essential)
• EWP licence (highly regarded)
• Good communication skills
• Current driver's licence and white card (desirable)
• Experience in loading and unloading of equipment (desirable)
• Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated with a positive attitude towards workplace safety
Benefits and Perks
At Onsite, we are committed to creating a positive workplace culture and we provide a range of benefits to assist our employees in their personal and professional lives, including:
• Excellent wages with opportunity for overtime
• Salary Continuance Insurance
• Rewards and recognition program
• Private health insurance discounts with Bupa
• Opportunities for career development and internal promotion
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Onsite is committed to achieving a diverse and socially inclusive workforce.
All candidates will be required to undergo a background check as part of our application process.