House of the Week
5 BED | 3 BATH | 2 CAR
- Address: 2A Withers Crescent, Bunbury
- Price: $672,500
- Agency: Stocker Preston Margaret River
- Contact: Larisa Tomuli
- Inspect: 0438 272 932
A desirable inner-city, beach and harbour lifestyle is assured at this unique and convenient inner Bunbury City hilltop locale - set among lush leafy surrounds.
The 1935 charming character home has had some refurbishment over the years and offers two levels, five bedrooms and three bathrooms.
A real bonus for the new owners is the massive and extensive limestone block retaining wall engineered and constructed on the sloping block - completed in 2018.
It is still character-rich, however, with high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and warm wood floors reminiscent of yesteryear.
In need of some further refurbishment, this site and location offer vast potential.
It is within strolling distance to the vibrant restaurants and cafes of the city centre or a short stroll to the crystal clear Indian Ocean or the calm waters of Koombana Bay.
This home is far enough away to enjoy the privacy, tranquillity and panorama this elevation affords, yet still only approximately 400m to either the shore-line or the city centre.
- Built in an era where solid jarrah was freely used throughout the construction and flooring
- Porch, paved garden alfresco, entry, lounge, dining and kitchen plus three bedrooms and one bathroom on the street level
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms and kitchenette on backyard level
- Clever floor plan
- Single garage, paved driveway plus extra parking
- Add value by renovating
Whether you are walking to work in the city or running down to the beach for a swim or surf, this lucky lifestyle address has got you covered.
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.