House of the Week
5 BED | 2 BATH | 4 CAR
- Address: 111 Kloppers Mill Road, Winnejup
- Price: From $1,069,000
- Agency: ACTON South West Bunbury
- Contact: Jackie McVee
- Inspect: 0427 258 044
Located minutes from Bridgetown is this superb 100-acre block of meticulously maintained countryside with a modern five-bedroom, two-bathroom brick home and a second two-bedroom self-contained timber clad character cottage.
They both overlook a large dam and 29 acres of Tasmanian Blue Gums, offering the ultimate lifestyle and opportunity for an additional income stream.
As the absolute tranquillity of this property embraces you, you will find yourself pondering the endless possibilities.
- Modern home with eco fire-resistant brick
- Rear living areas with north facing rooms taking in superb scenery
- Practical layout with open-plan living with a large modern kitchen
- Ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning
- Extra wide verandah
- Four car garage/workshop
- NBN internet
- Newly clad guest house
- Living room with wood fireplace
- Spacious kitchen/dining
- Large bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Jarrah floorboards
- 3kW solar panels
- Covered porch with stunning views
- Large machinery shed
- Two water tanks
- Large netted fruit enclosure
- Cattle yards
- Chicken enclosure
- 100 acres total scenic countryside
- 2ha of chardonnay grapes
- Seven paddocks quality grazing land
- Three soaks, one dam for vineyard
- 2ha dam with marron and trout
- Zoned extensive farming
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.