Mandurah Mail reader Matthew Smith captured these drone photos of two whales and a keen bodyboarder spotted off the coast of Madora Bay beach on the weekend.
The whales are understood to be southern right whales.
Did you take some great photos over the weekend? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO, PHOTOS: Four-metre shark circles boat off Dawesville coast
- Whale spotted in Dawesville Cut
- PHOTOS: Mandurah visitor has whale of a time
- Whale returns to Dawesville | PHOTOS
- Whale splashing about with dolphin pod spotted at Dawesville
- Whale on Tasmania's East Coast poses for photo
- Whale magic captured in action off Port Macquarie