A long list of locations throughout the bustling tourism region in WA's South West have been added to the WA Health Department's list of potential COVID-19 exposure sites.
New potential COVID-19 exposure sites South West
- Bootleg Brewery: Sunday 16/01/2022 at 1:30pm to 3:15pm**
- The Margaret River Chocolate Company: Sunday 16/01/2022 at 3:00pm to 3:30pm**
- The Grove Distillery and Brewery: Sunday 16/01/2022 at 3:30pm to 5:00pm**
- Wild Hop Brewing Company: Sunday 16/01/2022 at 5:30pm to 6:30pm**
- Cape Lavender Teahouse: Sunday 16/01/2022 at 11:30am to 12:30pm**
- Yallingup General Store and Cafe: Monday 17/01/2022 at 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- Yallingup Gugelhupf: Monday 17/01/2022 at 12:50pm to 1:10pm
- Dunsborough Bakery: Monday 17/01/2022 at 1:20pm to 1:40pm
- Coles (Dunsborough Centrepoint): Monday 17/01/2022 at 1:30pm to 2:00pm
- BP Cowaramup: Monday 17/01/2022 at 5:30pm to 6:00pm
- Simmo's Ice Creamery: Tuesday 18/01/2022 at 12:40pm to 1:00pm**
- Shell Coles Express (Bunbury Gateway): Tuesday 18/01/2022 at 7:50pm to 8:10pm
Listings noted with ** require immediate testing, and isolation until you receive a negative result.
Other locations require monitoring for symptoms. If symptoms develop, get tested and isolate.
The list was updated late in the day on Friday January 21 and includes popular dining and tourism destinations, visited by large numbers during the busy summer season.
Earlier in the week, a number of locations in the Margaret River area were also identified, including two of the town's major supermarkets and the iconic Settlers Tavern.
For the full and current list of exposure sites, visit the HealthyWA website.