House of the Week
- Address: 36 Tuart Street, Bunbury
- Auction: Saturday, February 24 onsite at 12pm. Pre-viewing at 11am (unless sold prior)
- Home open: Sunday, January 28 from 12-12.30pm
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2
- Agent: Summit Realty South West
- Call: Tim Cooper 0437 068 028
Situated in one of the finest locations Bunbury has to offer, in arguably the most desirable section of the entire Tree Street Area is this exquisitely presented three bedroom, two bathroom unique masterpiece.
Occupying an irreplaceable 1012sqm parcel of land with well-established gardens, abundance of space for the kids and/or pets to play.
Words fail to put in to perspective the opportunity at hand, with homes in the area rarely coming to market, especially one of this quality.
Located just minutes to the centre of town and the beautiful beaches of Bunbury this one is not to be missed and must be seen in the flesh to be truly appreciated.
Call today to secure a private viewing.
Other features include:
- Spectacular high ceilings throughout
- Stunning master bedroom with a big walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Two minor bedrooms with built-in robes and split-system airconditioning
- Grand entrance to the home with stained glass windows
- Large front living area with ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning, ceiling fan and gas log fire
- Main dining room off the kitchen with access to the verandah
- A kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space is located in the heart of the home.
- Loads of natural light throughout
- Family area with wood fire, outdoor access and split-system airconditioning.
- Plenty of room for parking