House of the Week
- Address: 31 Alyxia Drive, Glen Iris
- Price: $649,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2
- Agent: Acton South West - Bunbury
- Call: Jackie McVee on 0427 258 044 or Ezio Frontino on 0418 311 349
- Inspect: By appointment
This cleverly designed home was purposely built to allow segregated living.
In fact, the current owners previously ran a B&B and short term accommodation from this large residence.
Two spacious bedrooms complete with their own ensuite, airconditioner, bar fridge, microwave area, separate bedroom key for privacy and access to a lounge area are conveniently located to the front of the house with seclusion from the remainder of the house by lockable double doors.
This versatile layout provides plenty of options.
Rent rooms out short term or long term or they are perfect for elderly parents or even the teenager that just needs the space.
Located in the private estate of Vittoria Heights, the home is immaculate inside and out with manicured gardens and a beautiful street appeal.
It is ideally situated minutes from Bunbury’s CBD, Farmers Market and major shopping centres.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income from your home subject to required approvals.
Other features include:
- A modern kitchen with island bench
- Open-plan living with high ceilings
- A built-in bar with wine storage racks
- Ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning
- Large alfresco area with patio blinds
- Security alarm and screens
- Solar panels
For more information or to book an inspection call Jackie McVee on 0427 258 044 or Ezio Frontino on 0418 311 349.