House of the Week
- Address: 4 Connell Court, Peppermint Grove Beach
- Price: $595,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4
- Agent: Stocker Preston - Busselton
- Call: Larisa Tomuli on 0438 272 932
- Inspect: By appointment
Situated amid the beautiful peppermint treetops, 200 metres from the shoreline of Peppy Beach is this elegant and quality 2004 built home which ensures privacy and tranquillity.
Super practical, the spacious floorplan features an extra wide hallway, all on one level (aside from the garage and office/storeroom), has wheelchair friendly access from the rear and allows ease and accessibility throughout the home for all ages and stages.
Cook up a storm in the huge country style central kitchen which beckons large family gatherings, with plenty of space to spill out onto the three separate alfresco areas or potter around in the low maintenance backyard.
All surrounded by trees, birdsong and the occasional possum.
There are spacious and relaxed living and lounging areas both inside and out.
So, grab your Tarzan or your Jane and swing by to be captivated by this Peppy Beach tree house offering.
For more information or to book your private inspection call Larisa Tomuli from Stocker Preston Busselton on 0438 272 932 today.
- Panoramic wrap around balconies
- Central kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three alfresco areas
- Two reverse-cycle airconditioners
- Wheelchair friendly
- Outdoor shower
- Storeroom/office and cellar
- Extra height double garage
- Six solar panels
- Solar hot water with electric booster