House of the Week
4 BED | 2 BATH | 4 CAR
- Address: 103 Pratt Road, Eaton
- Price: $519,000-$539,000
- Agency: Acton South West- Bunbury
- Contact: Jackie McVee
- Inspect: 0427 258 044
If you are seeking a desirable location, this beautiful four-bedroom, two-bathroom home, exclusively positioned opposite the Collie River, is a must view.
It is set on a big 1050sqm north-facing block which offers spacious open-plan living areas and sunlit rooms.
It is located opposite natural bushland, so you can relax and soak up the river views from the front verandah.
Located minutes from the Eaton Fair Shopping Centre, schools, parks and walkways along the river, this property offers a peaceful lifestyle you can't afford to miss.
Features at a glance:
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
- Immaculate bathrooms
- Formal living and open-plan living areas
- Quality fixtures and appliances
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen
- Walk-in pantry and utility closet
- Daikin reverse-cycle airconditioning
- Gas log fire
- Large entertainers pergola
- 7.6m x 7.6m workshop with 3 phase power
- German Fronius solar system
- 12 solar panels and inverter
- Double garage with access to workshop
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.